The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sicknote

Apologies for being away so long. I was on a round-the-world trek and I got held up in South Carolina.

What news do I have to share with you all then eh? I suppose you'll all be pleased to hear that Bis are reforming (as Data Panik) (Data has to be pronounced Dah Tah apparently...god knows why) and I can't bloody wait to hear it, I tell ya.

I also learned 2 things worthy of note today, courtesy of Andy P. The first, which I feel kinda stupid for not knowing, especially as its something we all come across every time we open the fridge. Eggs. I learned an interesting fact about eggs. I also learned that Possum's aren't called Possums. They're called Opossums. 'Possums is an abbreviation. How silly.

This is fast becoming the most boring post in the world. Here's a pigeon.



1 Comments:

  • At 31 January 2006 at 19:47, Blogger Clarabelle said…

    Blimey, bis reforming? Now there's a blast from the past. I still have the Secret Vampire Soundtrack on 7" knocking around in the spare room...

    Bring back Urusei Yatsura, says I.

    Hello, fellow Norfolk person, by the way. Just clicked "Norwich" and it pointed me at your blog. Hurrah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home