The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Younger brothers and stuff

I'm just back from mum's where i've been having one of those customary wrestling sessions with Keef. He was trying to put his sock in my mouth, but I managed to win, partly by accidentally headbutting him in the jaw which made the most hilarious sound i've heard in ages. I miss playful Keef...he only tends to emerge once or twice a year. He left with a nice taste in his mouth anyway...I made sure I rubbed it all over his teeth and gums.

Looky here...





That was my first ever 180 (Lucy saw it happen...I didn't just wop the darts in to make it look good). I've hit plenty of 140's in my time, but never a 180. And I got it within a week of putting my dartboard back up...it's been in the garage since I moved out of my flat. I'm sure you'll all be thrilled that i've taken my darts playing to the next level :o)

Oh...and Manda - yes please to the cheesy postcards! I'm incredibly envious of you goin to Beijing...China is the place i'd most like to go in the world...i'd be picking up all kinds of oriental nik naks to decorate my house with.

I'm off now to try and shake off the image that Tom has just put in my head of me in a threesome with Chris Corner and Gary Numan. Much as I worship them, I doubt i'd go quite that far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home