The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Felix

Whilst feeding Gizzy a minute ago, I was prompted to think of something thats always bugged me. Not to any great extent I might add...I've just always wondered what other peoples perceptions of it are. This is my great attempt to find out..

The slogan: Cat's like Felix like Felix

Do you read it as;

a) Cat's like Felix (the cat) like Felix (the yummy feline food)
or
b) Cats like Felix (the yummy feline food) like Felix (the cat) (does)

I was gonna put a 'c) I couldn't give a monkeys arse' option in there for Rew, but I want him to give me a proper answer, so I haven't. Rew - I await your witty reply.

Add a comment to this post with your views on this world altering matter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home