The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Rootangle

This is Rootangle. We (being the nice people that we are) saved his life. Y'see, he was a regular in our garden, looking for food and the like...so I kept giving him cat food. I was a bit surprised to see him cos he should be hibernating (the fool). Turns out he was too small to hibernate...he wouldn't have survived the winter cos he hadn't managed to eat enough food to keep his little body chugging along during his long sleep. Luckily, a bloke where dad works takes in the little hedgehog dudes that aren't big enough to hibernate and feeds them up before putting them in boxes in his shed to hibernate, so when Lucy spotted him the other night I caught him and handed him over. Now he isn't gonna die, which is good. I like hedgehogs, me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home