The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Monday, January 24, 2005

He returns...

Well, after a week of not posting I thought I'd make the effort to get back into the routine. The lack of posts has been down to several things...for a start, I upgraded my PC and it's taken me all week to get a media centre program fully configured (which proved useful last night cos as a test, I set my PC to record Time Team...and it worked! Woo Woo!). I've also been dead busy at work so I didn't get many opportunities to skive for 5 minutes.

No great news to spread though...other than Eric dying, bless him. He reached the grand old age of 2 years and 9 months, and passed peacefully in his sleep. I assume so anyway...he looked asleep when I found him and he hadn't been ill or anything. I don't think I'll be replacing him, at least for a while. I'd like a little fella that lasts a bit longer...maybe a rat...or a zebra.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home