The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Excitement in the Alan camp

I found a pair of jeans that fit today. I'm dead proud of myself. Whether this means one of my new years resolutions is going so well that it has already taken effect, or H&M have started selling jeans for people with massive thighs i'm not quite sure...

Also, at lunch time, Keef introduced me to the wonder of the second floor in Primark. I must add that it was only a wonder because I never knew it existed, not because of whats up there...although Keef did succumb to a Primark bargain bless him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home