The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This is not a personal vendetta

While i fear that i'm only doing this as a revenge mission against a buddy of mine (the bugger wouldn't let me re-join his blog after I tried (and failed miserably) to expose him as a crazy typo fixing fool so nobody could laugh at him...what can I say? He's always one step ahead of me, the clever git), I'm also quite excited about it. Although I don't have an archive of posts, steeped in history from various websites, I figured I had nothing to lose by making my own (rival, if you will) blog. And besides that, I get very, very bored at work sometimes...and it seems a waste not to be doing something semi-creative in my idle time.
If you're seeing this page in its early incarnation, please ignore the decor...It will improve given time...and there will hopefully be plenty to see, soon enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home