The hunt for Terry Nutkins

Terry Nutkins really has no relevance to this Blog...it's just that i'd been pondering his whereabouts with a mate when I started it. Thinking about it...I may well regret giving such awesome free publicity to Terry Nutkins, but hey, that's life.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Oh shite...

OK...keep quiet the lot of you...I seem to have made a glaring error. Another link for your viewing pleasure, which suggests that Terry Nutkins is actually Sir Terry Nutkins. How that happened without me noticing i'll never know...but then again, how much trust can you put in a Geocities website by a user named randybitchslap? I feel this warrants further investigation... Rew...you're good at this sort of thing - help me solve the Nuktins mystery.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home